We specialize in Customers with multiple locations, nationally and internationally.
- Volume discounts which savings we pass onto you! We specialize in large corporate multi-location/multi-region customers.
- We work with our customers to create a customized Risk Management plan that’s specific to their industry’s needs.
- We initiate contact with each facility to set up inspections that work with their schedules.
- We follow up with each facility to insure they make the necessary repairs with documentation that keeps them accountable.
- We provide emergency inspections and consultations.
- We communicate with each facility as well as keep head office updated with all ongoing infrared facility operations.
- We provide uniform testing that’s both consistent and efficient.
- Allow your employees to spend their time doing what they do best, instead of interviewing vendors for this important inspection.
- We do all the work so you don’t have to.
Customer Service is the keystone of our long-term value to our Customers.
We do our best to dedicate the same inspectors to your facilities each year to:
- Build a personal relationship and report between our customers and Global Infrared.
- Simplify and streamline future inspections.
- Enable us to address additional onsite concerns with additional time allotted.
We assign a personal account manager who will remain the single point of contact for our customer. This will allow us to:
- Build a personal relationship with the corporate management team as well as at each location.
- Initiate contact with each facility annually to set up inspections that work with their schedules.
- We can provide web hosting of your annual inspections allowing delegated and secured online access to all reports and local facilities access to their report.
Global Infrared’s Commitment to our Customers
- We always respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. This means that you’ll never be kept waiting for information when you need it.
- Immediately on completion of each thermal imaging survey, we will provide an appraisal of results so you can be instantly assured of your asset’s health. We will also follow up with a more detailed and in depth report and analysis within 48 hours or sooner. Final Report provided via: Email (PDF), or cloud based.
- All thermographic reports are produced using relevant analysis results and plain English, such that the reports and recommendations are easily understood.
- Prior to any thermal imaging inspection we endeavor to fully understand your requirements such that we deliver a service that exactly matches your expectations.
- Global uses only the top of the line Flir-ThermaCam infrared imagers.
- All Data is Scientifically Analyzed by our Team of Engineer’s and a Final Stamp of Approval will be given to each report.
Safety, Qualifications and Methodology
Safety – Thermal Imaging is a service which is non-intrusive and should have no impact on normal business operations. Safety is our primary commitment, and all work is carried out in accordance with our method statements and risk assessments which are available on request. Global Infrared carries professional indemnity and $5m public liability insurance.
Qualifications – We adhere to all OSHA safety regulations by way of the National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA 70E) “Electrical Safety Requirements” for working in and around (High Voltage) equipment. This equipment can range from transmission voltages of (44,000) volts, primary voltages of (12,470) & (4,160) volts and secondary voltages of (120/208) & (277/480) volts. We achieve this standard by utilizing only (ATPV) rated (Personal Protection Equipment) as mandated in the areas of (FR) clothing specified by (ASTM F1506) and eye protection by ANSI Z87.1 for (ARC) hoods and face shielding.
Our Methodology – In order to provide the most accurate and thorough infrared inspection, we must first inspect all areas and devices which are “normally” running under constant load like elevators, general lighting and laundry rooms etc., we find it is more efficient to chase than to create.
Then we move to the areas which have not been under load, for example: chillers (lead vs. lag) or time of day. This should be documented and noted so engineering personnel can schedule the equipment switch over (at the proper time) for a truly complete inspection of the area. If the equipment is shutdown or is “Locked Out” & “Tagged Out” this should also be documented as well, thereby minimizing any possibility of creating a false sense of security.
On many occasions we do not work a normal (9 to 5) day throughout the inspection period, this allows us to make ourselves available in the evening or early morning to test “Showroom”, “Night Lighting” and or “Generating” equipment when it is optimal.
The most important factor in any infrared inspection is to ultimately determine the “Root Cause” of any anomaly found; therefore, we do not incorrectly or prematurely have our client repair or replace any equipment or component without properly documenting the data (amperage, voltage & leakage test) to support such findings. Unlike the computer industry we are not in the component replacement business. So, bottom line it’s our job to find the more “Serious” faults which truly need attention thereby reducing those “unnecessary” repair costs. If we provide you with this kind of service year after year, then we’ve done our job successfully!
Thermal Imaging Inspection
Receive a quote by email or phone call today